PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:53 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Favorite Team: Oklahoma Sooners
See SOONERFLASH's poll
Coming to Tripleclicks:

PICK OR PUNT: Think you know the NFL? Predict the winner of each game each week. Survive the upsets and finish amongst the top prognosticators, and you'll share in the big weekly TCredits "Zackpot." Plus, compete for the top spots on the Pick Or Punt Leaderboard and earn cool badges, too! Play each week FREE. No purchase necessary to win.

TD TALLY: Each week we choose one offensive player from each NFL team. Your objective? Predict how many touchdowns each chosen player will score. Finish amongst the top prognosticators, and you'll share in the big weekly TCredits "Zackpot." Plus, compete for the top spots on the TD Tally Leaderboard and earn cool badges, too! Play each week for just one TCredit. No purchase necessary to win.

Join Tripleclicks at http://www.tripleclicks.com/12524409/games/KOTrivia.php

There are also other games, like Knockout Trivia!
The football games posting should come real soon, so if you don't see it yet just come back later.

Tripleclicks has 2,908,402 Members, 95,680 Products, and are in 203 Countries. You can also use Tripleclicks to buy/sell items as it becomes like the Worlds Biggest garage sale.

Tripleclicks uses TCredits for currency and they can be purchased in Paks for as little as $0.29 each.

Tripleclicks also features an online penny auction where bargains are plentiful. Last week I won a digital camera for $9.36 I see that this morning, Sameer D, won a Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace (unlocked) retail $349.00 for $6.94 (happens every day with various items).

Anyway, primarily I wanted to promote the new football games. (Admin approved me doing a promo) I have been with SFI/Tripleclicks for 16 months and can vouch that it is legit!

Questions? contact me at regeneration4u@gmail.com

http://www.working4.profitsonline.com