21 South Florida 8-1
22 Michigan 7-2
23 Iowa State 6-3
24 NC State 6-3
25 Louisiana State 6-3

Schools Dropped Out
No. 18 Stanford, No. 25 Arizona.

Others Receiving Votes
West Virginia 120; Iowa 112; Stanford 58; Toledo 31; Boise State 29; Arizona 25; San Diego State 18; South Carolina 6; Northwestern 5; Troy 4; Army 3.

Post subject: Re: The Coaches Speaketh
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:36 pm 
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cash on hand:

Favorite Team: UCF
See KnightLife77's poll
Don't understand how they rank Wisconsin so high. I am betting they lose their next 2 is my prediction. It's the reason I don't have Michigan ranked. They have not beaten the best opponents but beating Wisconsin would get them back into my top 25. The big 10 and the big 12 are extreamly hard to rank right now. Trying to figure out who the best in those leagues is really hard, it's a big jumble right now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:46 am 
Junior
Junior

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Favorite Team: Iowa
See HawkeyeZim's poll
KnightLife77 wrote:
Don't understand how they rank Wisconsin so high. I am betting they lose their next 2 is my prediction. It's the reason I don't have Michigan ranked. They have not beaten the best opponents but beating Wisconsin would get them back into my top 25. The big 10 and the big 12 are extreamly hard to rank right now. Trying to figure out who the best in those leagues is really hard, it's a big jumble right now.

Wisconsin is undefeated in a Power 5 conference, so they are getting a high rank. Mark it down right now, it won't be the blowout Iowa gave tOSU, but Iowa WILL going to Camp Randell and take a win. Make it down, Dude.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:07 pm 
Senior
Senior

Cash on hand:

Favorite Team: Ohio State FSU service academies
See CFBrocks's poll
KnightLife77 wrote:

9-0 in a Power 5 and could sweep the last 3-but I agree with whoever said THE U and Notre Dame could just as easily be in the Top 4 as well

Last edited by CFBrocks on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:08 pm 
Senior
Senior

Cash on hand:

See CFBrocks's poll
HawkeyeZim wrote:
KnightLife77 wrote:

Wisconsin is undefeated in a Power 5 conference, so they are getting a high rank. Mark it down right now, it won't be the blowout Iowa gave tOSU, but Iowa WILL going to Camp Randell and take a win. Make it down, Dude.

BTW, HZ-is Cedar Rapids anywhere near Woodshed????

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:32 am 
Heisman
Heisman

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Favorite Team: Nevada Wolfpack
See NVWolfpack's poll
HawkeyeZim wrote:
KnightLife77 wrote:

No way. Wisky wins by 10+ points.

3. Miami (Fl)
4. Wisconsin
5. Notre Dame

Post subject: The coaches speaketh [Week 11]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:33 am 
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cash on hand:

See KnightLife77's poll
CFBrocks wrote:
KnightLife77 wrote:

9-0 in a Power 5 and could sweep the last 3-but I agree with whoever said THE U and Notre Dame could just as easily be in the Top 4 as well

As much as I hate to say it Notre Dame is much more deserving. They have had a tough schedule and compared to Wisconsin's schedule it is night and day. I am of course rooting for ND to lose every game, but can't deny the year the are having.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:37 am 
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cash on hand:

See KnightLife77's poll
NVWolfpack wrote:
HawkeyeZim wrote:
KnightLife77 wrote:

I don't have many bucks but I am willing to put them all on the line. I say Iowa wins no spread needed for this beat. I did say earlier in the year that if it wasn't for the brutal big 10 schedule that Iowa has this year that they would win that side of the big 10

Post subject: Re: It's cliche' but............. [Week 10]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:32 am 
Heisman
Heisman

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Favorite Team: University of Michigan --- GO BLUE
See PollMastaJ's poll
Just based on this past Saturday, Iowa looks like the best team in the B1G. But Camp Randall is just as tough a place to win as Kinnick, it's gonna be close.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:09 am 
Junior
Junior

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See HawkeyeZim's poll
CFBrocks wrote:
HawkeyeZim wrote:
KnightLife77 wrote:

The heart and soul of Woodshed, IA 52242. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:10 am 
Junior
Junior

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See HawkeyeZim's poll
NVWolfpack wrote:
HawkeyeZim wrote:
KnightLife77 wrote:

Wanna bet on that? I'll take Iowa and those points all day erry day!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:11 pm 
Senior
Senior

Cash on hand:

See CFBrocks's poll
HawkeyeZim wrote:
CFBrocks wrote:
HawkeyeZim wrote:
KnightLife77 wrote:

The heart and soul of Woodshed, IA 52242. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I assume you've seen the newspaper

Post subject: Re: It's cliche' but............. [Week 10]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:27 am 
Junior
Junior

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See HawkeyeZim's poll
Come on now. What, do you think i am an average fan? Its hanging in my cube at work.

Attachments:
IMG_20171108_090325.jpg
IMG_20171108_090325.jpg [ 172.03 KiB | Viewed 48 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:24 pm 
Heisman
Heisman

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See NVWolfpack's poll
KnightLife77 wrote:
NVWolfpack wrote:
HawkeyeZim wrote:
KnightLife77 wrote:

I don't have many bucks but I am willing to put them all on the line. I say Iowa wins no spread needed for this beat. I did say earlier in the year that if it wasn't for the brutal big 10 schedule that Iowa has this year that they would win that side of the big 10

I never say no to a bet! Name your price sir.

3. Miami (Fl)
4. Wisconsin
5. Notre Dame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:26 pm 
Heisman
Heisman

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See NVWolfpack's poll
HawkeyeZim wrote:
NVWolfpack wrote:
HawkeyeZim wrote:
KnightLife77 wrote:

Wanna bet on that? I'll take Iowa and those points all day erry day!

So you want Iowa +9.5? Name your price sir!

3. Miami (Fl)
4. Wisconsin
5. Notre Dame