All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My Heisman Ballot
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:02 am 
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cash on hand:

Favorite Team: Clemson
See ASJTimm's poll
I generally do this on the other site - and you can switch over there if you want to see my progression this year - but thought I'd bring it over here. Basically, I update what would be my Heisman ballot each week. In real Heisman voting, you only get three slots, so that's what I do.
Here's what I have right now:

1. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State. Falk has an even 2,000 passing yards on the year and a completion percentage over 70 percent. He also leads the nation with 19 TD passes against just two interceptions. If the Cougars keep winning, Falk could be the winner few saw coming.
2. Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State. No one is questioning Barkley's play-making ability, but it's at least worth noting that he struggled for most of the game against Northwestern. He gets involved in a lot of ways, so easy to see a bounce-back coming.
3. Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma. The Sooners lost to Iowa State, but it's tough to blame Mayfield for that. He completed 24 of 33 passes for 306 yards and 2 TDs and also ran for 57 yards and another score. He's yet to throw a pick this year.

I'd love for others to share thoughts and even post their ballots, but please be respectful. From experience, this gets really annoying when you just belittle other people's ballots because there are probably 20 guys in the country who you could easily put in a top 3 right now.